It has been much too long since I have blogged here. I am very much still on my path of awakening and realize how much I miss this time of mindful writing and how much I enjoy this process. I am happy to be back on track now and intend to make this self-reflection, awakening the voice within blog a regular practice again.
So today I return to this blog to get back to my journey, my awareness, and continue awakening to more authentic parts of myself. I am happy to be back.
Recently I had my astrological birth chart read. Now I have always been a self-help, personal development junkie…and this reading has added to my desire to learn even more. I decided to have my birth chart read because I was curious and wondered what I could learn new about myself. I wouldn’t say I “learned” anything new or earth shattering but it was VERY validating.
I decided to have my birth chart read because I wanted to gain more insight into myself. I love personal growth and development in lots of different venues: psychics, tarot cards, self coaching, work with a life coach, workshops, and more. The chart reading is from a map of the sky from the moment of my birth. If you haven’t ever had one before, it’s fun and insightful.
It was rather validating to have a professional reader (who has never met me) give such an accurate, objective description of who I am and how I show up in this life. I am so grateful that I went through this process and will treasure my reading for years to come. I have a recording of it so I look forward to listening to it repeatedly.
What did I learn?
I am in the midst of a major, revolutionary time in my life time. Yes, from 2010-2012, I am undergoing one of the most influential transitions of my life. This is the time that I have been documenting during this blog and in my personal journals and paintings. The chart clearly shows this time is a pivotal personal transition. This is a time of a huge awakening because it influences everything for the rest of my life.
Now this rocked me to my core because:
- I knew I was going through this transition for the past few years
- I have realized how big this is for myself
- I didn’t realize it is one of my most important events of my life
- This is my “midlife opportunity” (or some would call a midlife crisis) and I am embracing it fully
- According to the reader, I am awakening to the core purpose that I came into my life. (Yay!)
- I am learning to break the rules and reinvent myself through ‘awakening” experiences. These are unpredictable and great revolutions of my life.
- During this time I created two websites with the word “awakening” in it. The first one is this one, and the second one is Awaken Creativity Coaching website.
This is so validating for me because for a while I wondered for a while if I was going a bit crazy.
I was yearning for so long to find my “right path” and everything I was experiencing was a part of it. Now I realize I was on my path and indeed, I am heading in the direction that IS right for me. I knew it all along…just always have to keep trusting my inner wisdom.
Now I’m ready to keep on going!